The dairy chiller is an ideal solution for holding bulk cream at a safe temperature in conjunction with an espresso machine. Many high volume machines are equipped with a hose that can be inserted into a milk supply to draw milk for the frothing operation. This hose can be inserted into the 5/16ths of an inch (7.9mm) hole in the lid. It’s designed with thermoelectric technology to cool up to 2-quarts (1.9 L) of milk or cream. Standard features include:
• Thermoelectric operation assures quiet operation and maximum energy efficiency
• Durable stainless steel and plastic construction
• Removable anodized aluminum serving vessel holds 2-quarts
• Holds indefinitely below 41 degrees F (5 degrees C) to keep your product fresh and cold
○ Clear lid permits monitoring levels without opening
The chiller has a 2-quart (1.9 L) removable anodized aluminum serving vessel and a 7″ x 7″ (17.8 cm x 17.8 cm) footprint.
Available on backorder